How You Will Benefit
- Develop advanced knowledge in the design, modeling, and control of power systems.
- Keep abreast of the latest advances in power systems engineering and smart grid technologies.
- Increase your marketability in the industry with a certificate from a Top 10 engineering university.
Who Should Attend
This certificate is ideally suited for engineers & analysts who work in power system areas such as grid planning, operational technology, and information technology. The certificate is also useful for technical staff in regulatory agencies, technical managers, graduate students, and academics wishing to gain practical knowledge in the power industry.
How it works
Your path to achievement is easy! Certificate courses are offered online and at the state of the art Center for Infrastructure Renewal on the RELLIS campus in Bryan, TX. [CIR Website]
You can also inquire about training at your location. Email your Inquiry
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees.
- Review requirements, determine timeline for completion, & register for desired courses.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent electronically.
- Upon verification, Texas A&M will email Certificate of Program Completion.
- Once you earn the Texas A&M Certificate in Electric Power Engineering, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- Complete 7 CEUs or 70 PDHs.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Texas A&M University.
- This certificate does not require an application.